There are many academic journals in our field, and there are many articles to read if you want to keep up. On some occasions though, a couple of days might pass by without any new publications from the major journals. On instances like that, you might want to take a look at some of the mathematics related blogs on the internet. One of my favorites is Wild About Math! by Sol Lederman. This blog presents several interesting articles about mathematics and how to learn “to get wild about Math“, and a regular feature of the blog is the “Monday Math Madness contest” (Sol loves mathematical problems and puzzles). You can also find a list of links to other web pages with mathematical problems and puzzles.
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 4 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 5 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 7 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 7 months ago