This year’s big event in mathematics education research is undoubtedly the ICME-11 conference in Mexico. I attended the last ICME conference (ICME-10 in Denmark, 2004), and it was a great event. This year, unfortunately, I am not able to come, but I will try and follow the conference on this blog. Mark the dates already: July 6th to 13th in Monterrey, Mexico.
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 month ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 1 month ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 1 month ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 5 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 6 months ago