This year’s big event in mathematics education research is undoubtedly the ICME-11 conference in Mexico. I attended the last ICME conference (ICME-10 in Denmark, 2004), and it was a great event. This year, unfortunately, I am not able to come, but I will try and follow the conference on this blog. Mark the dates already: July 6th to 13th in Monterrey, Mexico.
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 3 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 4 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 6 months ago