The annual conference of Research Council on Mathematics Learning (RCML) starts tomorrow in Oklahoma. The keynote speaker tomorrow is Anne Reynolds from Kent State University, and the theme for her lecture is “Meaningful mathematics for all students: The place of imagery”. See the program (pdf) for more information about the conference. The overall theme of the conference is “Math for all”, and the conference description links this to the slogan “No child left behind“.
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 1 month ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 1 month ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 year ago