The annual conference of Research Council on Mathematics Learning (RCML) starts tomorrow in Oklahoma. The keynote speaker tomorrow is Anne Reynolds from Kent State University, and the theme for her lecture is “Meaningful mathematics for all students: The place of imagery”. See the program (pdf) for more information about the conference. The overall theme of the conference is “Math for all”, and the conference description links this to the slogan “No child left behind“.
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 10 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 10 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 10 months ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 1 year ago