The annual conference of Research Council on Mathematics Learning (RCML) starts tomorrow in Oklahoma. The keynote speaker tomorrow is Anne Reynolds from Kent State University, and the theme for her lecture is “Meaningful mathematics for all students: The place of imagery”. See the program (pdf) for more information about the conference. The overall theme of the conference is “Math for all”, and the conference description links this to the slogan “No child left behind“.
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 5 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 5 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 7 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 7 months ago