There are many academic journals in our field, and there are many articles to read if you want to keep up. On some occasions though, a couple of days might pass by without any new publications from the major journals. On instances like that, you might want to take a look at some of the mathematics related blogs on the internet. One of my favorites is Wild About Math! by Sol Lederman. This blog presents several interesting articles about mathematics and how to learn “to get wild about Math“, and a regular feature of the blog is the “Monday Math Madness contest” (Sol loves mathematical problems and puzzles). You can also find a list of links to other web pages with mathematical problems and puzzles.
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 3 months ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 3 months ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 year ago