The Annual Conference 2008 of the MA/ATM, entitled “Joined Up Mathematics” starts today at Keele University, UK. The conference is closing on Saturday. The opening speaker of today’s program is Anne Watson. Her presentation has been given the title: “Fragments and Coherence”. Other keynote speakers are John Mason, Rob Eastaway and Mike Askew.
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 6 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 6 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 6 months ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 10 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 10 months ago