The NCTM Annual Meeting started today in Salt Lake City, Utah. The theme for the conference is “Becoming Certain About Uncertainty”. The conference has lots of interesting sessions and exhibitions. The program is downloadable as a pdf, but if you want the full program, it is 17,3 MB! You might also want to take a look at the rather impressive list of featured speakers.
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 2 days ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago