So, if you are interested in mathematics teaching in general (and in the UK in particular), you should definitely take a look! Hopefully, the archive will continue growing, and I wish other journals would follow up and do the same thing (preferably with a large collection of freely available back issues)!
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 5 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 5 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 5 months ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 9 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 9 months ago