The sixth Conference of European Research in Mathematical Education (CERME 6) is going to be held in Lyon (France) January 28 to February 1, 2009. Researchers who wish to contribute to the conference, can submit a paper to one of 15 thematic groups. The papers for the different working groups can be submitted (electronically) until September 15. For more information, view the conference website, or the website of ERME. Registration online is possible from July 15.
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 6 days ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago