The sixth Conference of European Research in Mathematical Education (CERME 6) is going to be held in Lyon (France) January 28 to February 1, 2009. Researchers who wish to contribute to the conference, can submit a paper to one of 15 thematic groups. The papers for the different working groups can be submitted (electronically) until September 15. For more information, view the conference website, or the website of ERME. Registration online is possible from July 15.
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 6 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 6 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 6 months ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 10 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 10 months ago