The sixth Conference of European Research in Mathematical Education (CERME 6) is going to be held in Lyon (France) January 28 to February 1, 2009. Researchers who wish to contribute to the conference, can submit a paper to one of 15 thematic groups. The papers for the different working groups can be submitted (electronically) until September 15. For more information, view the conference website, or the website of ERME. Registration online is possible from July 15.
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 5 days ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 5 days ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 12 months ago