The sixth Conference of European Research in Mathematical Education (CERME 6) is going to be held in Lyon (France) January 28 to February 1, 2009. Researchers who wish to contribute to the conference, can submit a paper to one of 15 thematic groups. The papers for the different working groups can be submitted (electronically) until September 15. For more information, view the conference website, or the website of ERME. Registration online is possible from July 15.
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 3 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 3 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 6 months ago