The main lecture today at YESS-4 is held by Laurinda Brown. The theme of her main paper is: “Observing systems – how do we see what we see?”. She aims at discussing issues concerning observations, and she points at the necessity of including discussions of theoretical, methodological and philosophical issues.
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 1 month ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 2 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 4 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 4 months ago