Yesterday, the 18th annual EECERA conference was opened in Stavanger, Norway. The conference is held at the University of Stavanger, where I work, and I will naturally attend. Although it is a conference for research in early childhood education, there are several presentations with a focus on mathematics. I plan to go to all of them, and I will give you a review of my impressions and notes here. I also plan to follow the conference on twitter, so pay attention there as well!
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 2 days ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago