Yesterday, the 18th annual EECERA conference was opened in Stavanger, Norway. The conference is held at the University of Stavanger, where I work, and I will naturally attend. Although it is a conference for research in early childhood education, there are several presentations with a focus on mathematics. I plan to go to all of them, and I will give you a review of my impressions and notes here. I also plan to follow the conference on twitter, so pay attention there as well!
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 3 months ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 3 months ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 year ago