Since then, my thesis – a 300 page long thesis in mathematics education – has been viewed 2779 times (as of writing), downloaded 4 times, liked by 4 people and 18 people have added the thesis to their favorites. It has also been awarded to the hot-list on Scribd. Although these numbers are not fantastic, I think it is pretty good for such a thesis. If you are interested in taking a look for yourself, you can either click on the link above, or you can read the embedded document below. If you rather want to read in fullscreen, click here. If you want to download it, click here (pdf).
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 5 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 5 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 5 months ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 9 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 9 months ago