A little more than a month ago, Mumbai (India) was the venue for a three-day massacre that caught the world’s attention (see for instance this Newsweek article). This week, a far more peaceful event takes place in Mumbai, namely the 3rd International conference to review research on Science, TEchnology and Mathematics Education (epiSTEME 3). The conference presents a number of interesting main speakers, but unfortunately there appears to be little or no live coverage. As far as I can tell, none of the presentations are put online, but you can still get an impression by reading the extensive list of abstracts.
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 2 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 2 months ago
- RT @UMichFootball: It’s GAME DAY! And we’re back home! #GoBlue https://t.co/2D0LrxW26l 3 months ago
- RT @UMichFootball: Tomorrow, the Wolverines return to The Big House. “You get chills.” #GoBlue https://t.co/syU3YHTUxn 3 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Special Issue from ZDM! Digital Curricula in Mathematics Education. Interested? Check this out link.springer.com/journal/11858/… htt… 3 months ago