A little more than a month ago, Mumbai (India) was the venue for a three-day massacre that caught the world’s attention (see for instance this Newsweek article). This week, a far more peaceful event takes place in Mumbai, namely the 3rd International conference to review research on Science, TEchnology and Mathematics Education (epiSTEME 3). The conference presents a number of interesting main speakers, but unfortunately there appears to be little or no live coverage. As far as I can tell, none of the presentations are put online, but you can still get an impression by reading the extensive list of abstracts.
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 9 months ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 9 months ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 year ago