A new and interesting book has been published (or is about to be published) by the National Academies Press: “Mathematics in Early Childhood: Learning Paths Toward Excellence and Equity“. The book has 560 pages, and it costs $51.26 when ordered online. So far, the book appears to be available for pre-order only.
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 1 week ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago