HPM is a study group affiliated to ICMI, and it has a focus on the relations between the History and Pedagogy of Mathematics. HPM has now published their newsletter No. 70. The newsletter is freely available as PDF download, and it contains lost of useful information for those interested in the relationship between history and teaching/learning of mathematics.
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 1 week ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago