This article analyzes the experiences of prospective secondary mathematics teachers during a teaching methods course, offered prior to their student teaching, but involving actual teaching and reflexive analysis of this teaching. The study focuses on the pedagogical difficulties that arose during their teaching, in which prospective teachers lacked pedagogical content knowledge and skills. It also analyzes the experience of the course itself, which was aimed at scaffolding the work of prospective teachers on developing their pedagogical content knowledge and skills.
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 4 weeks ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 1 month ago
- RT @UMichFootball: It’s GAME DAY! And we’re back home! #GoBlue https://t.co/2D0LrxW26l 1 month ago
- RT @UMichFootball: Tomorrow, the Wolverines return to The Big House. “You get chills.” #GoBlue https://t.co/syU3YHTUxn 1 month ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Special Issue from ZDM! Digital Curricula in Mathematics Education. Interested? Check this out link.springer.com/journal/11858/… htt… 1 month ago