Next week (starting on Monday), The Global Education Conference 2010 is coming up. Maria Droujkova has done an excellent job in collecting (and providing a presentation) of all the mathematics related sessions in this online conference. Many of these sessions might be interesting to the readers of this blog as well, so make sure to check out her blog post on this!
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 3 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 4 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 6 months ago