Egan Chernoff and Bharath Sriraman have edited a book called “Probabilistic Thinking: Presenting Plural Perspectives”. The book is about to be published in Springer’s series on “Advances in mathematical thinking“; Bharath is editor of this series together with Gabriele Kaiser. Fortunately, I have been given a flyer of the book, in order for the readers of my blog to get a little glimpse of this interesting book before it is published!
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 4 weeks ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 1 month ago
- RT @UMichFootball: It’s GAME DAY! And we’re back home! #GoBlue https://t.co/2D0LrxW26l 1 month ago
- RT @UMichFootball: Tomorrow, the Wolverines return to The Big House. “You get chills.” #GoBlue https://t.co/syU3YHTUxn 1 month ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Special Issue from ZDM! Digital Curricula in Mathematics Education. Interested? Check this out link.springer.com/journal/11858/… htt… 1 month ago