Egan Chernoff and Bharath Sriraman have edited a book called “Probabilistic Thinking: Presenting Plural Perspectives”. The book is about to be published in Springer’s series on “Advances in mathematical thinking“; Bharath is editor of this series together with Gabriele Kaiser. Fortunately, I have been given a flyer of the book, in order for the readers of my blog to get a little glimpse of this interesting book before it is published!
- RT @SpringerEdu: Educational Studies in Mathematics 50th Year anniversary with Springer! springer.com/education+%26+… 1 month ago
- Ny oversikt over forskning om undervisningskunnskap i matematikk publisert i NOMAD ncm.gu.se/node/8812 2 months ago
- I like the new article in Ed.Stud.Math. on problem solving and theory building in math by Hyman Bass! link.springer.com/article/10.100… 2 months ago
- How nice! Actually, I thought it might be you when I heard your name, Raymond (@MathEdnet)! We should talk tomorrow :-) 5 months ago
- Enjoyed rehearsing rehearsals at #Novemberkonferansen with @ekazemi today! Choral counting has a lot to it! 8 months ago