The article is about prospective teachers’ beliefs and views about teaching and learning, and the way these beliefs and views affect their teaching once they have finished their studies. The aim of this particular project is to explore the effects of learning via computerised project-based learning. In order to assess the prospective teachers’ change in views, the following data was gathered: two open questionnaires, written portfolios, and transcripts of class discussions.
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 day ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 1 day ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 1 day ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 4 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 4 months ago