The article is about prospective teachers’ beliefs and views about teaching and learning, and the way these beliefs and views affect their teaching once they have finished their studies. The aim of this particular project is to explore the effects of learning via computerised project-based learning. In order to assess the prospective teachers’ change in views, the following data was gathered: two open questionnaires, written portfolios, and transcripts of class discussions.
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UMichFootball: It’s GAME DAY! And we’re back home! #GoBlue https://t.co/2D0LrxW26l 1 month ago
- RT @UMichFootball: Tomorrow, the Wolverines return to The Big House. “You get chills.” #GoBlue https://t.co/syU3YHTUxn 1 month ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Special Issue from ZDM! Digital Curricula in Mathematics Education. Interested? Check this out link.springer.com/journal/11858/… htt… 1 month ago