The article is about prospective teachers’ beliefs and views about teaching and learning, and the way these beliefs and views affect their teaching once they have finished their studies. The aim of this particular project is to explore the effects of learning via computerised project-based learning. In order to assess the prospective teachers’ change in views, the following data was gathered: two open questionnaires, written portfolios, and transcripts of class discussions.
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 5 days ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago