This book was published in 2007, but is one of the most interesting new books in mathematics education. The book is edited by James J. Kaput, David W. Carraher and Maria L. Blanton, and it offers a “comprehensive, research based, multi-faceted look at issues in early algebra” (according to the description provided by Google Books). Also check out the description in the NCTM product catalog!
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 3 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 4 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 6 months ago