ZDM published a (online first) discussion document a few days ago, called ICMI Study 19: Proof and proving in mathematics education. It is written by Gila Hanna and Michael de Villiers on behalf of the International Program Committee. The article/discussion document points at the interesting discussion about proofs and proving in mathematics education. At ICME 11, there is going to be a Topic Study Group (TSG-18) on this theme (Perhaps there is a slight mix of numbers here?).
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 8 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 8 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 8 months ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 1 year ago