The March issue of Mathematics Teaching has been published, and it presents the following feature articles:
- A congruence challenge, by Francis Lopez-Real
- Farewell coursework! by Loraine Rigglesford
- Learning about primes, by Alec McEachran (this is the centre feature, and is freely available!)
Other articles that are freely available in this issue:
- The city of mathematics, by Adrian Watts and Class 4A
- Functioning with geometry and fractions, by Dereck Ball and Barbara Ball
The issue also presents four research articles, but none of them are freely available for download.