- The tension between the general and the specific in an international mathematics teacher education by Dina Tirosh
- “Mathematical knowledge for teaching”: adapting U.S. measures for use in Ireland by Seán Delaney et al.
- Real-world connections in secondary mathematics teaching by Julie Gainsburg
- Sixth grade mathematics teachers’ intentions and use of probing, guiding, and factual questions by Alpaslan Sahin and Gerald Kulm
- Recruiting and retaining secondary mathematics teachers: lessons learned from an innovative four-year undergraduate program by Alice F. Artzt and Frances R. Curcio
Lots of interesting reading here, I think! The first three articles are closely related to what I am working with now (Delaney’s article) and what I have been focusing a lot on in the past (the articles by Gainsburg and Tirosh).