The PME conference this year is the 32. version of this annual research conference, and it is a joint meeting between the International Group and the North American Chapter of PME. The conference is held in Mexico. It starts today, and will finish on July 21. The program is downloadable as a pdf, and is voluminous. Take a look at the website, which contains lots of information, and feel free to tell me if you know about people who write about the conference in their blogs, twitter accounts, etc.
- Ny oversikt over forskning om undervisningskunnskap i matematikk publisert i NOMAD ncm.gu.se/node/8812 3 days ago
- I like the new article in Ed.Stud.Math. on problem solving and theory building in math by Hyman Bass! link.springer.com/article/10.100… 3 days ago
- How nice! Actually, I thought it might be you when I heard your name, Raymond (@MathEdnet)! We should talk tomorrow :-) 3 months ago
- Enjoyed rehearsing rehearsals at #Novemberkonferansen with @ekazemi today! Choral counting has a lot to it! 6 months ago
- J. Skott: «Generic example of generic proofs is Gauss: 1+2+3...+100=?» #Novemberkonferansen #playonwords 6 months ago