Sigrid Blömeke, Gabriele Kaiser, Rainer Lehmann and William H. Schmidt have written an article that has been entitled: Introduction to the issue on Empirical research on mathematics teachers and their education. The article was published in ZDM some days ago. The article is without an abstract, and it appears to be the editorial of the forthcoming issue of ZDM. This issue will have a main focus on results from the international comparative study: “Mathematics Teaching in the 21st Century (MT21)”. So, it appears as if those of us who are interested in the preparation of teachers, teacher education, teacher knowledge, etc. are up for an interesting next issue of ZDM!
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 5 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Teachers’ talk about the mathematical practice of attending to precision link.springer.com/article/10.100… 5 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: RT @authorzone: Discover what English-language #SpringerNature books topped 2017’s list in downloads, citations, and menti… 5 months ago
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 9 months ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 9 months ago