Sigrid Blömeke, Gabriele Kaiser, Rainer Lehmann and William H. Schmidt have written an article that has been entitled: Introduction to the issue on Empirical research on mathematics teachers and their education. The article was published in ZDM some days ago. The article is without an abstract, and it appears to be the editorial of the forthcoming issue of ZDM. This issue will have a main focus on results from the international comparative study: “Mathematics Teaching in the 21st Century (MT21)”. So, it appears as if those of us who are interested in the preparation of teachers, teacher education, teacher knowledge, etc. are up for an interesting next issue of ZDM!
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 3 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 3 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 6 months ago