Some of the research areas within the field of mathematics education in Agder include:
- Developmental research in the teaching and learning of mathematics (from day-care centres to the university level)
- Mathematics classroom research
- Pupils’ and students’ understanding, attitudes and motivation for mathematics
- Problem solving and modelling in mathematics
- History of mathematics
- Mathematics teacher education and professional development
If you are interested, you can read the entire announcement from the link above, or you can contact Professor Simon Goodchild (email@example.com).