The results from TIMSS 2007 were released today, and the media appears to be full of reports about how the students in each of our countries are doing. Overall, countries from Asia are on top as usual. If you want to learn more, there is a webcast to watch (.rm and .mov formats), international reports to read as well as a Technical Report and a very interesting set of Encyclopedias, which offer a nice overview of the mathematics (and science) teaching in each of the participating countries. That means: lots of interesting reading to do!
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 1 week ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago