The February issue of Science & Education has been published. None of the articles in this issue are directly related to mathematics education, and the theme of the issue is “Politics and philosophy of science”. Still, the issue might be worth checking out, especially if you are interested in the above mentioned theme.
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 2 months ago
- RT @pgliljedahl: Our podcast from the Making Math Moments Summit can now be accessed from my website ( peterliljedahl.com/btc). https://t.c… 7 months ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 1 year ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago