In this work, we investigated first-year university students’ skills in using the limit concept. They were expected to understand the relationship between the limit-value of a function at a point and the values of the function at nearby points. To this end, first-year students of a Turkish university were given two tests. The results showed that the students were able to compute the limit values by applying standard procedures but were unable to use the limit concept in solving related problems.
- Sharing some thoughts about the process of settling down in Ann Arbor. #Sabbatical fulbright.no/grantee-experi… 1 month ago
- RT @velonews: Time trials can be a snooze, but the elite men’s ITT championship race was quite the opposite. velonews.com/2017/09/news/b… 1 month ago
- RT @UMichFootball: It’s GAME DAY! And we’re back home! #GoBlue https://t.co/2D0LrxW26l 2 months ago
- RT @UMichFootball: Tomorrow, the Wolverines return to The Big House. “You get chills.” #GoBlue https://t.co/syU3YHTUxn 2 months ago
- RT @SpringerEdu: Special Issue from ZDM! Digital Curricula in Mathematics Education. Interested? Check this out link.springer.com/journal/11858/… htt… 2 months ago