A new newsletter has arrived from ICMI (International Commission on Mathematical Instruction), and it contains lots of interesting news! Here is the table of contents:
- Editorial: The Relevance of Mathematics Education in India
- ICMI Study 20: Educational Interfaces between Mathematics and the Industry (EIMI)
- ICMI Study 20: Discussion document (short version)
- ICMI has a new website!
- Exhibition “Experiencing Mathematics” in southern countries
- Calendar of Events of Interest to the ICMI Community
- Historical vignettes: David Eugene Smith, the proponent of ICMI
- Subscribing to ICMI News
The entire newsletter is freely available online, and you can also read previous newsletters from the archive.