- Metaphors in mathematics classrooms: analyzing the dynamic process of teaching and learning of graph functions, by Vicenç Font, Janete Bolite and Jorge Acevedo
- Comparing theoretical perspectives in describing mathematics departments: complexity and activity, by Kim Beswick, Anne Watson and Els De Geest
- Instructional responsibility in mathematics education: modelling classroom teaching using Swedish data, by Åse Hansson (Open Access article!)
- Types of reasoning in 3D geometry thinking and their relation with spatial ability, by Marios Pittalis and Constantinos Christou
- The teacher and the tool: instrumental orchestrations in the technology-rich mathematics classroom, by Paul Drijvers, Michiel Doorman, Peter Boon, Helen Reed and Koeno Gravemeijer (Open Access article!)
- and finally, a book review of Theories of mathematics education: Seeking new frontiers, by Bharath Sriraman and Lyn English (editors). The review was written by Robert Ely
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.