Ferdinando Arzarello, Marianna Bosch, Josep Gascón and Cristina Sabena have written an article called “The ostensive dimension through the lenses of two didactical approaches“, that has recently been published (online first) in ZDM. Here is the abstract.
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 6 days ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago