A little less than a month ago, the National Mathematics Advisory Panel published their final report on the future of mathematics education in the U.S. The report has raised much discussion in the U.S., and today I came across an interesting blog called After the Math Panel. In this blog, an educator and mom gives us her opinions and analyses of the report. The blog contains some interesting and readable summaries of the report, and I think it is worth reading!
- Check this out! twitter.com/slsingh/status… 6 days ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 months ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 5 months ago