A little less than a month ago, the National Mathematics Advisory Panel published their final report on the future of mathematics education in the U.S. The report has raised much discussion in the U.S., and today I came across an interesting blog called After the Math Panel. In this blog, an educator and mom gives us her opinions and analyses of the report. The blog contains some interesting and readable summaries of the report, and I think it is worth reading!
- RT @shankerinst: We are devastated to report the death of David K. Cohen, a founding member of the Albert Shanker Institute’s board of dire… 3 months ago
- Check this out! twitter.com/SLSingh/status… 3 months ago
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 6 months ago