The next annual conference for the International Group of Psychology of Mathematics Education (PME) is going to be held in Thessaloniki, Greece. The conference will take place between July 19-24, 2009. The conference venues will be the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the University of Macedonia. The theme of the conference has been chosen to be: “In search for theories in Mathematics Education”. Be sure to check the list of important dates, if you plan to attend. The next deadline to look out for is January 12, for those who plan to submit research reports.
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 3 months ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 3 months ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 year ago