Journal for Research in Mathematics Education (JRME) has released the January issue of 2009 (vol. 40, issue 1). It contains the following list of articles:
- Editorial: It Takes a Community…, by M. Kathleen Heid
- RESEARCH COMMENTARY: The Effects of Spacing and Mixing Practice Problems, by Doug Rohrer
- The Slippery Road From Actions on Objects to Functions and Variables, by Tamar Paz and Uri Leron
- An Interpretive Scheme for Analyzing the Identities That Students Develop in Mathematics Classrooms, by Paul Cobb, Melissa Gresalfi and Lynn Liao Hodge
- BOOK REVIEW: A Trio of Strategies for Success: A Review of Mathematics Education at Highly Effective Schools That Serve the Poor: Strategies for Change, by Joanne Rossi Becker
Unfortunately, only the editorial is freely available for all to read. You might also be interested in looking up the issue as listed in the ProQuest database.