What can we learn from exemplary math lessons? This is a question asked by Ngai-Ying Wong in the article: Exemplary mathematics lessons: what lessons we can learn from them? The article was published in ZDM two days ago. Sadly it does not include an abstract, but the free preview looks interesting!
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 2 months ago
- RT @pgliljedahl: Our podcast from the Making Math Moments Summit can now be accessed from my website ( peterliljedahl.com/btc). https://t.c… 7 months ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 1 year ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago