The April issue of Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education has recently been published. This issue contains 6 interesting articles:
- Crossing the divide: reflecting on the benefits of international collaboration, by Anne D. Cockburn
- Secondary mathematics cooperating teachers’ perceptions of the purpose of student teaching, by Keith R. Leatham and Blake E. Peterson
- Analyzing and attempting to overcome prospective teachers’ difficulties during problem-solving instruction, by Alexander Karp
- Developing teachers’ knowledge of students as learners of mathematics through structured interviews, by Oliver F. Jenkins
- The influence of video clubs on teachers’ thinking and practice, by Elizabeth A. van Es and Miriam Gamoran Sherin
- Prospective primary mathematics teachers’ learning from on-line discussions in a virtual video-based environment, by Salvador Llinares and Julia Valls
The article by van Es and Sherin is an Open Access article, so that one should be available even for non-subscribers!