A couple of days ago, I shared with you news about the forthcoming issue of The Montana Mathematics Enthusiast. The main editor of this journal, my good friend Professor Bharath Sriraman, has been kind enough to allow me to share the editorial of this next issue with you all here on my blog. In this editorial, he brings up an interesting, important, and thought provoking discussion about scientific publishing. Enjoy reading it!
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 5 days ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 5 days ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 12 months ago