A couple of days ago, I shared with you news about the forthcoming issue of The Montana Mathematics Enthusiast. The main editor of this journal, my good friend Professor Bharath Sriraman, has been kind enough to allow me to share the editorial of this next issue with you all here on my blog. In this editorial, he brings up an interesting, important, and thought provoking discussion about scientific publishing. Enjoy reading it!
- I really appreciated the keynote by @deborah_ball #TWSummerInstitute To quote some of her closing words: "It's coll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TeachingWorks: Today is the day! If you signed up to join us, the link to view our #TWSummerInstitute keynote address today is waiting… 2 weeks ago
- Looking forward to the lecture by @deborah_ball at #TWSummerInstitute 2 weeks ago
- RT @ottensam: New episode of the #MathEd podcast -- Dr. Jaime Diamond from @UGAMathSciEd discusses her research on teachers' strategies for… 3 months ago
- RT @pgliljedahl: Our podcast from the Making Math Moments Summit can now be accessed from my website ( peterliljedahl.com/btc). https://t.c… 8 months ago