A couple of days ago, I shared with you news about the forthcoming issue of The Montana Mathematics Enthusiast. The main editor of this journal, my good friend Professor Bharath Sriraman, has been kind enough to allow me to share the editorial of this next issue with you all here on my blog. In this editorial, he brings up an interesting, important, and thought provoking discussion about scientific publishing. Enjoy reading it!
- How nice! Actually, I thought it might be you when I heard your name, Raymond (@MathEdnet)! We should talk tomorrow :-) 5 days ago
- Enjoyed rehearsing rehearsals at #Novemberkonferansen with @ekazemi today! Choral counting has a lot to it! 3 months ago
- J. Skott: «Generic example of generic proofs is Gauss: 1+2+3...+100=?» #Novemberkonferansen #playonwords 3 months ago
- Next up at #Novemberkonferansen is Jeppe Skott, who talks about Goldilocks, mathematical reasoning and proof. Nice combination :-) 3 months ago
- Listening to a very nice lecture on the importance of maths by Chris Budd ( people.bath.ac.uk/mascjb/) at #Novemberkonferansen 3 months ago