Just before Christmas, I wrote about a forthcoming issue of TMME. This issue has now appeared, and (as usual) all the articles are freely available for anyone! I am not going to repeat the rather impressive list of authors and titles for this issue, since you can easily find that for yourself. I would only like to point you to the excellent editorial by the main editor (Professor Bharath Sriraman), entitled: Opening 2011’s Journal Treasure Chest. And this issue truly is a treasure chest! So, point your cursor towards the journal’s home page, and dig into the chest!
- RT @MatthewMaddux: Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator traini… 2 months ago
- RT @CERME11_2019: In preparation for the conference, we kindly ask you to send questions about ERME research, questions about ERME itself,… 2 months ago
- Developing mathematical knowledge for teaching teachers: potentials of history of mathematics in teacher educator t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to last day (for me) of the EML 2018 with @deborah_ball. What a wonderful opportunity to study, dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @A2SchoolsSuper: We ❤️ #TreeTown @A2schools #InspireA2 #A2gether Ann Arbor named best place to live in America - again https://t.co/yRrH… 1 year ago