Just before Christmas, I wrote about a forthcoming issue of TMME. This issue has now appeared, and (as usual) all the articles are freely available for anyone! I am not going to repeat the rather impressive list of authors and titles for this issue, since you can easily find that for yourself. I would only like to point you to the excellent editorial by the main editor (Professor Bharath Sriraman), entitled: Opening 2011’s Journal Treasure Chest. And this issue truly is a treasure chest! So, point your cursor towards the journal’s home page, and dig into the chest!
- How nice! Actually, I thought it might be you when I heard your name, Raymond (@MathEdnet)! We should talk tomorrow :-) 2 months ago
- Enjoyed rehearsing rehearsals at #Novemberkonferansen with @ekazemi today! Choral counting has a lot to it! 5 months ago
- J. Skott: «Generic example of generic proofs is Gauss: 1+2+3...+100=?» #Novemberkonferansen #playonwords 5 months ago
- Next up at #Novemberkonferansen is Jeppe Skott, who talks about Goldilocks, mathematical reasoning and proof. Nice combination :-) 5 months ago
- Listening to a very nice lecture on the importance of maths by Chris Budd ( people.bath.ac.uk/mascjb/) at #Novemberkonferansen 5 months ago